What product can export from Philippines?
Philippines´ Main Exports
- Coconut oil. In 2018, coconut oil from the Philippines dominated the export market with 1.2 million tones ahead of Indonesia’s 885,000 tonnes and India’s 390, 000 tonnes. …
- Petroleum Products. …
- Electronic Products. …
- Refined Petroleum. …
- Cars. …
- Office parts and integrated circuits.
What are the most popular products for export?
These are the top US exports
- Top U.S. goods exports.
- Food, beverage and feed: $133 billion. …
- Crude oil, fuel and other petroleum products: $109 billion. …
- Civilian aircraft and aircraft engines: $99 billion. …
- Auto parts, engines and car tires: $86 billion. …
- Industrial machines: $57 billion.
- Passenger cars: $53 billion.
What product is the Philippines known for?
From fresh fruits to canned ones, Philippines is known to be one of the world’s largest producer of pineapples. Aside from being a food, pineapple fibers which are used for weaving are also exported.
What are the top 5 export commodities of the Philippines?
- Electrical machinery, equipment: US$31.7 billion (49.7% of total exports)
- Machinery including computers: $9.5 billion (14.9%)
- Fruits, nuts: $2.3 billion (3.6%)
- Optical, technical, medical apparatus: $1.8 billion (2.8%)
- Ores, slag, ash: $1.7 billion (2.7%)
- Copper: $1.7 billion (2.7%)
What are the imported products in the Philippines?
Philippines major imports are: electronic products (25 percent), mineral fuels (21 percent) and transport equipment (10 percent). Philippines’s main import partners are: China (13 percent), the United States (11 percent), Japan (8 percent) and Taiwan (8 percent).
What is the most imported product?
World’s Top Import Products
|Rank||Product||2019 Import Purchases|
|4.||Processed petroleum oils||$663,640,142,000|
What brands are popular in Philippines?
The Philippines’ top 100: Consumption brands stumble
Is Jollibee a product?
Jollibee is a Filipino multinational chain of fast food restaurants owned by Jollibee Foods Corporation (JFC).
|Jollibee logo since 2011|
|Product type||Fast food chain|