How can I get OEC in 2021?
Requirements to get an OEC
- Printed Online Appointment Information Sheet/Balik-Manggagawa Information Sheet.
- Passport (valid for at least six months) from departure date.
- Valid Proof of Employment or Employment Contract.
- Valid Work Visa, Work Permit, or any equivalent document.
How can I get OEC now?
How to Apply for OEC in the Balik Manggagawa Online Processing System
- Go to bmonline.poea.gov.ph.
- Enter your log-in details – the e-mail address and password you entered during sign up. …
- Enter the last OEC issued to you and click “Submit.” …
- Edit your profile: …
- Upload a picture on your profile.
- Review your details.
How can I get OEC online?
Get your Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC) or Exemption Online.
- For New User, register in the system using your personal email account and click the Sign Me Up button. …
- Log-in as Already Registered user. …
- If record is found, update your Personal Data, Contract Particulars, and Beneficiaries, as needed.
How do I make an appointment with POEA online?
Register at ofwrecords.poea.gov.ph or go to POEA official website, www.poea.gov.ph and click OFW Records Online Appointment System. 2. For New Users, click the New User button to go to Register/Make an Appointment button. Fill up the required information and select your desired Appointment Date and Time.
How can I book OEC appointment online?
Here are the steps to schedule an online OEC appointment:
Click Login. An OEC Number Verification pop-up will appear. If you don’t remember it or your record is not found, click on the link to set an appointment. Fill out the Personal Data, Contract Particulars, and Legal Beneficiaries forms.
Where I can get OEC in Philippines?
If you are staying in the Philippines for five (5) days or less, you can get the OEC at the Labor Assistance Counter of the airport terminal. For OFWs staying in the provinces, you can walk-in at the POEA Regional Offices nearest your place without making an appointment.
How long will it take to get OEC in POEA?
Processing your POEA Clearance will take three to seven working days after filing your Phase 1 application. While waiting, you can work on completing your Phase 2 documents. Check the Direct Hire OFWs with Approved POEA Clearance page on the POEA website.
How do I get OEC if I already registered?
If you’re qualified for OEC exemption, here are the steps to get a Balik-Manggagawa Exemption Number.
- Log into the BM Online System. On the Already Registered box, enter your email address and password. …
- Update your profile. …
- Click the Acquire OEC or Exemption button. …
- View your BM Exemption Number.
How can I get OEC number in POEA?
How to Apply?
- Step 1: Register/log-in to the system. To apply for OEC, domestic helpers have to have an account on the Balik-ManggagawaOnline Processing System online. …
- Step 2: Schedule an appointment online. Select Online Appointment on the platform. …
- Step 3: Go to the appointment and get OEC.
Do I need OEC to go back to Philippines?
Under the rules and regulations of the Philippines Overseas Employment Administration (POEA), all Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) are required to have an OEC when departing for, or returning to, their work.
Can I get OEC at the airport?
Can I get an OEC at the airport? Only OFWs who are on an emergency leave of five days or less with confirmed flight booking can get an OEC on their departure date. If this is your case, get an OEC at the Labor Assistance Center (LAC) at the NAIA, Cebu-Mactan, or Davao International Airport.
How can I get OEC exemption online in 2021?
To get an OEC exemption, log in to your BM Online account before your scheduled return to your employer. Then click on “Acquire OEC or Exemption.” If you’re exempted, the system will display a confirmation message with your BM Exemption number and pre-departure instructions on what documents to present at the airport.