How can I spend 2 days in Singapore?
Ultimate 2 Days in Singapore Itinerary For First-Timers
- The Gardens by the Bay.
- The Cloud Forest.
- The ArtScience Museum.
- The Merlion.
- Saturday night – grab a skyline drink.
Where can I do nothing in Singapore?
All the free things to do in Singapore
- Fun times at Siloso Beach in Sentosa!
- Cycling routes with a view? …
- Welcome to Kampong Glam. …
- Warmest welcome… …
- You’ll be peering over the tops of trees at MacRitchie’s Treetop Walk.
- An iconic playground in Toa Payoh.
- The view from up top at Queenstown. …
- Explore Fort Siloso with us!
Is Bali cheaper than Singapore?
Bali is 44.7% cheaper than Singapore.
What can you do in Singapore for 6 days?
8 Best Experiences From Our Singapore Itinerary Of 6 Days
- ChinaTown. We had heard a lot about ChinaTown of Singapore, so we couldn’t wait to explore it. …
- Gardens By The Bay. …
- Marina Bay. …
- Sentosa Island. …
- Singapore Flyer. …
- Marina Bay Cruise Centre. …
- Port Dickson. …
- Jewel Changi Airport.
How many days in Singapore is enough?
Of course, two days would be better and three days is ideal. Whether your passion is food, architecture, nature, culture, futurism, fashion — or just discovering cool new places — here’s how to make the most of a Singapore stay in 24, 48 or 72 hours.
How can I have fun in Singapore?
Explore more to Singapore with your SingapoRediscovers Vouchers!
- Gardens by the Bay.
- Satay by the Bay.
- Marina Barrage.
- ArtScience Museum.
- Marina Square.
- Marina Bay Sands Skypark.
- Singapore Flyer. Sentosa.
- Universal Studios Singapore.
What do couples do in Singapore?
35 Romantic Things To Do In Singapore
- Gardens By The Bay: Take A Little Picnic Tour.
- Boat Tour: Hop Aboard Singapore River Cruise.
- Fort Canning Hill: Take A Romantic Walk.
- Sky-High Meal: With A Romantic Ride.
- ECPCN Route: Rent A Bike And Ride.
- Singapore Zoo: Dine With Friendly Orangutans.
- S.E.A. Aquarium: Enjoy The Calmness.