How can I transfer load to Philippines?
How to send load to the Philippines? Enter the Philippine prepaid number (country code +63 has already been entered) you want to send load to with Fonmoney Philippines. Choose one of the Load amount options. Depending on the carrier, you can send load of 150 PHP, 300 PHP or 500 PHP Philippine Pesos.
How can I transfer money from Lebara to Philippines?
Step 1 – Lebara international balance transfer
In the first step to transfer Lebara balance from Saudi Arabia to Pakistan, India, Nepal, and the Philippines or any other country, send the following SMS. Type: The mobile number on which you want to transfer balance. Send it to: 310310.
How can I transfer money from Zain to Philippines?
Send Zain load to the Philippines
- Dial: *111*Philippines Number*Amount#
- Example: *111*0063999221626*2#
- Reply with 1 to confirm the amount of transfer.
How can I transfer money from Ooredoo to Philippines?
Step 1: Dial *140# on your Ooredoo mobile. Step 2: Reply with your 6-digit mPIN number. Step 3: Reply with 2 to select Transfers International Option. Step 4: Reply with 1 to select Add New (Beneficiary) Option.
How can I send load to another number?
Just follow these steps:
- Text <Amount> to 2 + 10-digit prepaid number of the recipient. For example: Text <100> to 29151234567.
- Wait for the text message asking if you want to proceed with the transaction with a ₱1 charge.
- Reply with YES within five (5) minutes.
- Wait to receive the confirmation message.
How can I transfer balance from Lebara to STC?
My Lebara Account
Log in and go to My Services menu. You will find a Credit transfer option, select that. Enter the required information such as mobile number of the person you wish to transfer credit and the amount.
How do I do an international balance transfer?
How does it work?
- Step 1: Simply send an SMS ‘SEND’ to short code 1700.
- Step 2: Enter the International MSISDN where you wish to transfer mobile credit. ( Format: Country code followed by MSISDN. …
- Step 3: Choose from one of the available transfer amounts and confirm.
- Step 4: Successful message confirming the transaction.
How can I get loan from Lebara?
You can request the service through any of the following options:
- For USSD dial *405# or *430# and for SMS send 405 or 430 to 1100 and for emergency data bundle dial *403# or send 403 to 1100.
- The amount will be deducted form next recharge automatically in addition to the fees.
How can I get my Zain PIN number?
To register new subscriber: send ON to 99998. You will receive a pin number, which you will use for all future transfers. To unsubscribe from service: send OFF [pin] to 99998.
How can I transfer money from Zain to Zain?
Now you can transfer a balance or share credit from one Zain number to another Zain number through the balance transfer code.
Transfer a balance from Zain
- Compose a new “text message”.
- Type “BT (space) number of the recipient (space) amount.
- Send it to 702702.
- Example: write “BT 0591234567 50” and send it to 702702.
How can I transfer balance from Sawa to Mobily?
Dial *123*mobile number*Amount# Press the call key. If the credit is successfully transferred, you will receive a notification that the credit transfer has been successfully accomplished.