How do I renew my expired road tax Malaysia?
Car/Motorcycle Road Tax Expired Over 3 Years! How to Renew?
- Step 1: Book an appointment with PUSPAKOM. …
- Step 2: Get yourself a temporary travel permit. …
- Step 3: The inspection for your car/motorcycle. …
- Step 4: Renew your road tax & car insurance/motorcycle insurance.
Can I renew road tax at Pos Malaysia?
Pos Malaysia Welcomes ‘Walk-ins‘ for Renewal of Road Tax and Driving Licences from 6 September 2021. … Customers may use our ‘Outlet Finder’ feature on our website at www.pos.com.my or on the Pos Malaysia mobile app, to find the post office that is nearest to their location.
How do I renew my road tax at JPJ?
- On the top right, click onto the user login icon.
- The account login page will then come into view.
- On that page, you may select Public for individual road tax renewal.
Can I renew my road tax at post office?
“Customers with pre-booked Road Transport Department (JPJ) renewal service appointments have a choice to continue with their appointments at their preferred date, time and location or just walk-in to any one of our post offices to carry out the renewal of their driving licence or road tax,” pointed out the statement.
When can I renew my road tax Malaysia?
PUTRAJAYA: The transport ministry has extended the deadline for those with expired road tax stickers and driving licences to renew their documents. They may now do so before Dec 31 instead of the original Sept 30 deadline.
Can you renew road tax without inspection?
Yes. Usually, you have to get your vehicle inspected before you can renew your road tax. A message to inform you of the inspection requirement will also be printed on the road tax payment notice sent to you about 1 month before the road tax expiry date.
Is there a grace period for expired road tax?
Is there any grace period for road tax? No, not anymore. Previously, in the days of the paper discs that were stuck to the inside of your windscreen, there used to be a five-day grace period to allow the new tax disc to arrive in the post.
Can I drive with expired road tax?
While you can still drive your car with your expired road tax during the exemption period, you have to be mindful about not driving on the road until you get your car insurance renewed! To avoid crowding, we highly encourage you to renew both road tax and car insurance online!
How do I make an appointment at Pos Malaysia?
To book an appointment slot, go to Pos Malaysia’s Outlet Finder feature on its website (www.pos.com.my) or mobile app. You’ll need to select the state, select the post office branch and click on the link provided.
Can I renew Malaysia driving license online?
Fast and easy online driving license (CDL) renewal for Malaysians. Available for cars, motorcycles and all other classes of vehicles authorized by JPJ.
Where can I renew my driving lesen?
APPLY FOR DUBAI DRIVING LICENCE RENEWAL FROM KIOSKS
- Customer Happiness Centre in Umm Ramool.
- Customer Happiness Centre in Deira.
- Customer Happiness Centre in Al Barsha.
- Customer Happiness Centre in Al Manarah.
- Customer Happiness Centre in Al Towar.
- Customer Happiness Centre in Al Aweer.
- Customer Happiness Centre in Al Kifaf.