How do I contact the British Embassy in Thailand?
The embassy of the United Kingdom in Bangkok is located at 11/1 South Sathorn Road, Sathorn and can be contacted by telephone on 2 305 8333 as well as by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I renew my British passport from Thailand?
Passport Application or Passport Renewal
British nationals can apply or renew their British passports in Thailand. They need to book an appointment through BangkokHMPO@vfshelpline.com and apply in person once the appointment has been set.
How do I get an appointment at the British Embassy?
British Embassy launches online consular appointment system
- Click on the Consular Appointment Booking System link for the service you require here.
- Select the appointment date and time you require and enter your details.
- Once your appointment has been booked, a confirmation email will be sent to your email address.
How much does it cost to renew a British passport in Thailand?
All I did was to provide two photographs and pay the all-inclusive fee of THB 12,000. This fee covers all the charges for Key Visa, British HMPO and two trips to Bangkok for Key Visa staff to submit the application and then collect the new passport.
Can British live in Thailand?
Unless you happen to be family to a Thai person, a UK citizen moving to Thailand will require a visa. Visa applications are always a daunting task. … If you are instead over the age of 50 and looking to retire to Thailand, you can apply for the non-immigrant O-X visa.
How do I renew my Philippine passport in Thailand?
Passport Renewal at the Philippine Embassy in Bangkok, Thailand
- Accomplished e-Passport application form.
- Original Philippine passport.
- Photocopy of the passport’s data page.
- Photocopy of the passport page containing the Thai Immigration stamp (chop) of your last entry to Thailand (Embassy requirement)
- Fee: THB 2,220.00.
Where can I renew my Thai passport in Thailand?
Updated Thai Passport Office Lists (Oct 2021)
- Department of Consular Affairs, Chaeng Wattana. …
- Temporary Passport Office, Bangna-Srinakarin. …
- Temporary Passport Office, Pinklao. …
- Temporary Passport Office, Min Buri. …
- Temporary Passport Office, MRT Klongtoey. …
- Temporary Passport Office, Pathumwan. …
- Temporary Passport Office, Bangyai.
Can I renew my English passport online?
Use this service to apply for, renew, replace or update your passport and pay for it online. If your passport is burgundy or has ‘European Union’ on the cover, you can continue to use it until it expires. …
What is the difference between British Embassy and Consulate?
A consulate is where consular services are performed. Embassies will normally have a consular section. While there will only one British embassy in the country you visit, there may be a number of consulates. These would usually be in cities with the most tourists.
What documents do I need to renew my British passport?
Once you have a British passport, the renewal is relatively easy, compared to getting a new passport for the first time. You won’t need any documents to renew your passport digitally, but you will need a current photograph of yourself, a credit or debit card, and your current passport.
How do I renew my passport in Thailand?
Documents required for renew Thai passport
- For general applicants (Over 20 years old)
- First Time ask for Thai Passport.
- E-Passport Fee. – US $ 37 for the 5 year E-passport. – US $ 55 for the 10 years E-Passport. pay by Money Order or Cashier’s check ONLY made payable to “Royal Thai Consulate General, Los Angeles”
How much is a British passport in Thailand?
The cost of an Adult standard 32-page passport is 10,000 THB – this includes the cost of the passport & our service fee. The cost of an Adult jumbo 48-page passport is 11,000 THB – this includes the cost of the passport & our service fee.