What are you allowed to bring into Singapore?
In general, you can bring in a maximum of 5kg or 5 litres of processed food products, and the total value of these products cannot exceed $100 per person. Processed food includes all food that are not meat products, seafood, fresh fruits and vegetables, and eggs.
Can you bring food to Singapore?
Travellers returning to Singapore can carry food products for personal consumption without first obtaining an import permit if: the type of food product is allowed; … the source country is approved by SFA (see section ‘Conditions for Specific Types of Food’); and. the food products will not be sold commercially.
What do I need to declare at Singapore Customs?
Declaration and Payment of Taxes
- Intoxicating liquors, including spirits, wine, beer, ale, stout and porter. …
- Tobacco products, including cigarettes and cigars. …
- Motor vehicles, including motorised bicycles.
- Motor fuel, including motor spirits, diesel products and compressed natural gas (CNG)
How much can you bring into Singapore?
Local currency (Singapore Dollar-SGD) and foreign currencies: no limit. However, amounts exceeding SGD 20,000. – (or equivalent)(incl. traveler cheque, bearer cheque, bill of exchange, promissory note) should be declared on departure.
What things Cannot bring to Singapore?
Prohibited and Controlled Goods
- Chewing gum (except dental and medicated gum)
- Chewing tobacco and imitation tobacco products (for example, electronic cigarettes)
- Cigarette lighters in the shape of a pistol or revolver.
- Controlled drugs and psychotropic substances.
What items Cannot be sent to Singapore?
Singapore Prohibited and Restricted Items
- Animal skins.
- Books: hardback/paperback non-comm.
- Bunker oil sample (for analysis)
- Chewing gum (oral dental and medicated gum accepted)
- Cigarette lighters of pistol or revolver shape.
- Coal & firewood.
- Cologne and Perfume, Haz and Non-Haz.
- Communications equipment.
Can I bring medicines to Singapore?
For medicines that do not contain a controlled substance, you may bring up to three months’ supply into Singapore without prior approval, but must bring supporting documents such as a letter from your doctor or a copy of the prescription as proof that the medicines are for your personal use.
Can I bring raw meat to Singapore?
Yes, each person is allowed a maximum of 5kg of meat products directly from approved sources. These include all forms of meat products, including cooked food containing meat. However, beef, mutton, pork and poultry can only be from a list of approved countries. … Each person is limited to 30 eggs from allowed countries.
Can I bring bak kwa to Singapore?
According to AVA and ICA, Bak kwa is on the list of barred items to bring into Singapore…
Can you bring gold into Singapore?
The Second Minister for Home Affairs (Mr S Iswaran) (for the Deputy Prime Minister and the Minister for Home Affairs): Mdm Speaker, there is no weight limit on the amount of gold and other precious metals that can be transported in and out of Singapore by travellers.
Can I bring Shandy to Singapore?
For liquors, Customs said beverages with alcoholic content exceeding 0.5% such as shandy and bottled alcoholic cocktail drinks are dutiable. … The liquors are not prohibited from import into Singapore.