What are the main products of the Philippines?
The main agricultural products are sugarcane, coconuts, rice, corn, bananas, cassava (manioc), tapioca, pineapples, mangoes, pork, eggs, beef, and fish. The low level of productivity and slow growth in the Philippines’ agricultural sector has resulted in a high incidence of poverty within the sector.
What food does Philippines export?
Top 10 U.S. Agricultural Exports to Philippines
|Top 10 U.S. Agricultural Exports to Philippines (values in million USD)|
What goods does Philippines import and export?
Top 5 Commodity Imports
- Refined Petroleum – $9.2 billion.
- Crude Petroleum – $4.8 billion.
- Coal Briquettes – $1.9 billion.
- Wheat – $1.6 billion.
- Semi-Finished Iron – $1.2 billion.
What are the top 5 export commodities of the Philippines?
- Electrical machinery, equipment: US$31.7 billion (49.7% of total exports)
- Machinery including computers: $9.5 billion (14.9%)
- Fruits, nuts: $2.3 billion (3.6%)
- Optical, technical, medical apparatus: $1.8 billion (2.8%)
- Ores, slag, ash: $1.7 billion (2.7%)
- Copper: $1.7 billion (2.7%)
What are the 10 top imports of the Philippines?
- Electrical machinery, equipment: US$27 billion (23.9% of total imports)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $13.6 billion (12%)
- Machinery including computers: $12.5 billion (11.1%)
- Vehicles: $8.5 billion (7.5%)
- Iron, steel: $3.9 billion (3.5%)
- Plastics, plastic articles: $3.7 billion (3.3%)
- Cereals: $2.9 billion (2.6%)
What brands are popular in Philippines?
The Philippines’ top 100: Consumption brands stumble
What products do Philippines import?
Philippines major imports are: electronic products (25 percent), mineral fuels (21 percent) and transport equipment (10 percent). Philippines’s main import partners are: China (13 percent), the United States (11 percent), Japan (8 percent) and Taiwan (8 percent).
What crops do Philippines import?
On average, we import around 14, 12, 71, 14, 6, 39, 38, 91 and 75 percent of our rice, corn, coffee, pork, chicken (dressed), beef, onion, garlic, and peanut, respectively.
What is the top agricultural export of the Philippines?
In 2020, exports of edible fruits and nuts as well as peels of citrus fruit melons from the Philippines amounted to approximately 2.32 billion U.S. dollars, making it the leading agricultural export.