Who are the largest trading partners of the Philippines?
Philippines top 5 Export and Import partners
|Market||Trade (US$ Mil)||Partner share(%)|
|Hong Kong, China||9,625||13.57|
Who are our top 5 trading partners?
The top five purchasers of U.S. goods exports in 2019 were: Canada ($292.6 billion), Mexico ($256.6 billion), China ($106.4 billion), Japan ($74.4 billion), and the United Kingdom ($69.1 billion).
What are the top 5 export commodities of the Philippines?
- Electrical machinery, equipment: US$31.7 billion (49.7% of total exports)
- Machinery including computers: $9.5 billion (14.9%)
- Fruits, nuts: $2.3 billion (3.6%)
- Optical, technical, medical apparatus: $1.8 billion (2.8%)
- Ores, slag, ash: $1.7 billion (2.7%)
- Copper: $1.7 billion (2.7%)
Who are the trading partners of Philippines?
Philippines trade balance, exports and imports by country
In 2017, Philippines major trading partner countries for exports were Japan, United States, Hong Kong, China, China and Korea, Rep. and for imports they were China, Japan, Korea, Rep., United States and Thailand.
Who are the partners of the Philippines?
Philippines Top Trading Partners
- Japan: US$9.9 billion (15.5% of total Filipino exports)
- United States: $9.7 billion (15.2%)
- China: $9.6 billion (15.1%)
- Hong Kong: $9.1 billion (14.2%)
- Singapore: $3.8 billion (5.9%)
- Thailand: $2.9 billion (4.5%)
- South Korea: $2.5 billion (4%)
- Germany: $2.4 billion (3.7%)
What is Philippines known for trading?
The Philippines is a leading exporter of electronic products including processors, chips and hard drives as well as of agricultural products, including coconut, pineapple and abaca. Major export partners are Japan, the United States and China.
Who is a trading partner?
trading partners. DEFINITIONS1. a country or company that another country or company does business with regularly. Synonyms and related words.
Who is our biggest trading partner?
China, Canada and Mexico are the country’s largest trading partners, accounting for nearly $1.9 trillion worth of imports and exports.
Who are China’s Big 5 trading partners?
China’s top five trading partners are ASEAN, the EU, the US, Japan and South Korea, with the import and export of between China and ASEAN reached 4.74 trillion yuan, 4.5, 4.06, 2.2 and 1.97 trillion yuan, respectively, an increase of 7%, 5.3%, 8.8%, 1.2% and 0.7%.