How to import products to Myanmar?
Customs Declaration and Required Accompanying Documents
- An import license (when required)
- The invoice.
- Bill of lading, air consignment note, or truck note.
- Packing list.
- Other certificates, permits or import recommendations, as required (for example, a country of origin or SPS or FDA certificate)
How do I get my import license in Myanmar?
The applicant (the company representative or agent) can file for the import license via semi online application on the TradeNet website (https://eservice.myanmartradenet.com/) or in person to submit the license application form along with a valid Pa-Tha-Ka registration and all required documents such as the …
How many pharmaceutical companies are there in Myanmar?
There are more than 100 pharmaceutical distributors currently operating in Myanmar.
What is MCT rate Myanmar?
Myanmar Customs Tariff 2017 has 21 Sections, (98) Chapters and number of classification tariff lines are 11167 in total. There are 15 total tariffs rates in MCT 2017, ranging from 0% to 40%. … Under this agreement, Myanmar will need to reduce tariff rates in the year of 2014, 2017, 2019, 2021, 2023, 2026.
How do you import?
- Obtain IEC. …
- Ensure legal compliance under different trade laws. …
- Procure import licenses. …
- File Bill of Entry and other documents to complete customs clearing formalities. …
- Determine import duty rate for clearance of goods.
How can I get import export certificate?
Steps Involved in IEC (Import/Export Code) Registration
- Step 1: Application Form. First, you need to prepare an application form in the specified format – Aayaat Niryaat Form ANF-2A format and file it with the respective Regional office of DGFT.
- Step 2: Documents. …
- Step 3: Filing Application. …
- Step 4: IEC Code.
What is import and export license?
Whereas the “License for Export or Import” is a permission from central government to undertake any activity of import or export in goods which is restricted. There are certain items which is not freely allowed to be imported in India as the government can impose restriction on their import to India.
What can I import from Burma?
The top import categories (2-digit HS) in 2019 were: leather products ($302 million), woven apparel ($192 million), knit apparel ($142 million), footwear ($93 million), and electrical machinery ($47 million). U.S. total imports of agricultural products from Burma totaled $18 million in 2020.
What does Myanmar Import export?
Myanmar Exports and Imports of Product Groups 2019
Myanmar Raw materials exports are worth US$ 3,249 million, product share of 17.95%. Myanmar Raw materials imports are worth US$ 596 million, product share of 3.20%. Myanmar Intermediate goods exports are worth US$ 3,234 million, product share of 17.86%.