How do I dial Kuala Lumpur?
001 is the international prefix used to dial somewhere outside of Singapore. 60 is the international code used to dial to Malaysia. 3 is the local area or city code used to dial to Kuala Lumpur.
How do I call Kuala Lumpur from Australia?
Malaysia’s country code is 60. For calls to Malaysia from Australia dial: 0011 + 60 + area code + telephone number.
How do you dial 60?
Malaysia Country Code 60 Country Code MY.
How do I dial a number in Malaysia?
To call Malaysia from the U.S., just follow these dialing instructions:
- First dial 011, the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 60, the country code for Malaysia.
- Then dial the 1- to 2-digit area code (see sample calling code list below) and then the 6- to 8-digit phone number.
What does +60 mean in a phone number?
If you’re trying to dial into Malaysia, the international country code is: +60.
How do I call Malaysia from Philippines?
To call Malaysia from Philippines, dial: 00 – 60 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 00 – 60 – 9 or 10 Digit Mobile Number
- 00 – Exit code for Philippines, and is needed for making any international call from Philippines.
- 60 – ISD Code or Country Code of Malaysia.
- Area code – There are 19 area codes in Malaysia.
How do I call a phone number?
Make a phone call
- Open your phone’s Phone app .
- Pick who to call: To enter a number, tap Dialpad . To pick a saved contact, tap Contacts . …
- Tap Call .
- When you’re done with the call, tap End call . If your call is minimized, drag the call bubble to the bottom right of the screen.
How do you write phone numbers?
How to Format Phone Numbers
- 206-782-8410 This format is most common, according to Gregg.
- (206) 782-8410 This style is common, says Gregg, but can’t be used when the telephone number itself appears in parentheses. …
- All these are acceptable on letterhead and business cards, according to Gregg: …
- (425) 555-0122.
How do I call an extension line in Malaysia?
Dialing an extension number
- After dialing the main number, press and hold * . A comma ( , ) is added to the number you are dialing. …
- After dialing the main number, press and hold# to add a semicolon ( ; ). Enter the extension number after the semicolon , and then tap the call button.