How much does it cost to register a company in Myanmar?
The company registration fee is 150,000 Kyats for all types of private companies and 2,500,000 Kyats for public companies.
How do I register a company in Myanmar?
Registration of Myanmar Public Companies
- Check availability of company name at DICA. …
- Obtain company registration forms at DICA (or online) and pay stamp duty. …
- Submit signed company registration forms at DICA and pay registration fee. …
- Incorporation certificate. …
- Prepare for business commencement.
Can foreigners own business in Myanmar?
Allowed foreign ownership
Foreign investors can set up 100% foreign-owned companies in most sectors in Myanmar. However, there are also certain business activities that foreign investors cannot undertake, such as: manufacturing of products for security and defense, arms and ammunition.
How can I register a company online?
How to Register a Company Online – the Registration Process
- Step 1: Obtain DSC.
- Step 2: Apply for the DIN.
- Step 3: Application for the name availability.
- Step 4: Submission of MoA and AoA to register a private limited company.
- Step 5: Apply for the PAN and TAN of the company.
Which business is best in Myanmar?
According to the campaign, the 2020 best corporate companies to work in Myanmar are
- AYA SOMPO Insurance.
- British American Tobacco Myanmar Ltd.,
- CANAL+ Myanmar Ltd.,
- Coca-Cola Pinya Beverages Myanmar Ltd.,
- Cycle & Carriage Myanmar.
- Get All Myanmar Co. Ltd.
- Global Technology Group.
- Grand Royal Group International Co. Ltd.
How do I check if my company is registered in Myanmar?
Sign In to the Registry
Using MyCO you can register your company and find information on all companies that are registered in Myanmar. Searching for companies in MyCO is simple and free. Simply use the Company Name or Registration Number in the section below to start.
What is MIC permit in Myanmar?
In some sectors, such as construction, mining and manufacturing, foreign companies will need to obtain a permit from the Myanmar Investment Commission (MIC) in order to launch their business and receive incentives or tax benefits. Local companies can also apply for an MIC permit to be eligible for the same incentives.
How many companies are there in Myanmar?
Myanmar Number of Registered Companies data was reported at 93,935.000 Unit in 2018. This records an increase from the previous number of 80,936.000 Unit for 2017. Myanmar Number of Registered Companies data is updated yearly, averaging 26,769.000 Unit from Mar 1991 to 2018, with 21 observations.
How do I open a bank account in Myanmar?
- Company registration documents.
- Form E, Form 6, Form 26.
- Identification documents (NRC/Passport) of the beneficial owners.
- Memorandum of Association / Article of Association (in case of Pvt. …
- Bank Account Application Letter with Company Letter Head.
- Meeting Minutes with Company Letter Head.
Can I start business in Myanmar?
The foreigners can own 35% of a Myanmar company. Any private entity can be established with the presence of one shareholder and one director. At least one of the appointed directors should be a Myanmar resident. … The companies must register themselves online.
What is public company in Myanmar?
This amounts to the most ambitious public report ever published in Myanmar about the state of corporate disclosure (CD). The findings reveal that a number of private companies chose to go beyond the legal transparency provisions.